“But human nature—“ Fuck you. Enough said. Human nature is what we make it, and you know that too, whether or not you want to own up to it—you cowardly excuse-mongering bastards.

czwartek, 9 czerwca 2011

a wiec to i to sie zdarza

I'm sorry but I can't come out to play today
The sun is shining but I want it to go away
Life is waiting and I must answer the call
This time I'm not willing to take another fall
You touched me like no one ever has
But too bad now that is the past
I know that we were friends first
But emotions can't be put in reverse

Good-bye my love, hello my friend
This isn't a beginning but is it really the end?
I won't forget all that we have been through
I just don't know if I love you or hate you

We had our highs, we had our lows
Only after that night, where it started that show
Take my arm, hold on tight
That is when I thought everything would be right
Remember those songs, the ones on all those tapes?
Now like the memories, they're becoming erased
Remove your glasses, look in my eyes
You were all I loved, now you want to be despised

Good-bye my love, hello my friend
This isn't a beginning but is it really the end?
I won't forget all that we have been through
I just don't know if I love you or hate you

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Have you heard about the death, my friend? a victims short life, was forced to an end no pallbearers, guests, no service to speak of, just tears of frustration from a force to kill the love. In a short time, so much said and done late night calls on the phone, love songs at dawn we've barely hugged goodbye, and I wont just sit and cry. Instead what could've been love, I must now force to die Death of a feeling, loss of a friend, I wonder if we'll ever meet again (repeat 3x) will we ever meet again......... I must spend my time wisely, Ive got no time to just sit and cry I didnt want to have to force this feeling to die..... Death of a feeling, loss of a friend I wonder if we'll ever meet again. We will never meet again.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz